Friday, August 12, 2011

ANDDDD IT'S HERE!

I am currently sitting in Washington, D.C., at Dulles International Airport with 9 other exchange students waiting to board our flight into Brussels. I drove up to Denver last night with my family and this morning we left our hotel at 4 AM and went to DIA. My plane left at 6 and I flew out with Connor. When we landed in Dulles I messaged a bunch of the other people we were supposed to meet up with and found our gate and now we're with 9 other exchangers just waiting til our flight leaves in 3 hours. We had a 7 hour layover but it hasn't been too bad. It's so weird that it's finally here! It snuck up on me. It shouldn't have, but it did.

And packing was a nightmare. I overpacked but I have no idea what I brought that I won't need. The first time we weighed my suitcase it was 70 pounds, so we had to take stuff out and rearrange it but when we weighed it at the airport it was 52 so we had to rearrange again! It was really annoying. That's all for now but I promise I'll update more frequently now that things are actually happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment